Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My body can do everything but...

...make babies on its own.

3rd progesterone shot done this morning. So far, easy. I read about people having to ice for half an hour before and then heating pad for half hour afterward. Nope, I stand there, small pinch, a dart of pain, a shot, then I'm done and no pain. Yesterday, the recovery doctors were amazed that i woke up so quickly, had no nausea or cramping at all and almost no bleeding. Yah, my body is pretty damn strong and healthy...except for the one thing I really want it to do. Come on sucker!!!!

Call from the clinice. Of the

17 eggs retrieved

9 eggs fertilized

Now, is the next step, praying that they keep running the race. All grade A embryo's please. All implantations. I want nine children (over the course of the next years of course sillies). Nervous.

Tomorrow they call with the update. Not all fertilized eggs grow and the next few days are critical. I am praying that they divide and keep dividing and they're all genetically healthy. Pray with me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment