Sunday, February 21, 2010

8dp5dt We're pregnant

8dp5dt Woke up with the typical morning pee test. It was there..but it seemed to me to be fainter than yesterday's line. Scott says it was wider. I feel almost no symptoms. I'm thinking this doesn't seem like good news.



I go in for my second beta test and they tell me they'll give me a call around lunch. They do...to congratulate us. They said my numbers were good but I insisted on knowing



First beta (6dp5dt or 11 dpo) = 26

Second beta (8dp5dt or 13 dpo)= 69



It more than doubled!!!! I looked up values and I was a little disappointed that they weren't higher. They're normal to above normal for a single baby pregnancy, but I am hoping for twins. One, those our babies and I want all of them. And it cost us so much money, I am kind of hoping for more for our money=) The sad infertile part of me also thinks that there's so much that can happen in the first trimester, I've already had a miscarriage. If there were two, I had a better chance. Scott and I just want a baby...babies...we want a family. So, if it's just one...as long as he/she stays with us ...then we couldn't be happier.



Praise the Lord!!!



Ultrasound is in two weeks. This will be the longest two weeks of my life. Pray that my beta keeps rising and that the heart starts beating while we're in vegas next week.



Due date for one baby-November 1

Due date for two babies-October 15

No comments:

Post a Comment