Monday, February 8, 2010

Last u/s

Yesterday was my last ultrasound.

Let's just say that I go to a clinic so I have had four visits with four different doctors. I don't really care...they say you can say which one you prefer. We actually went there for one specific doctor who has been working with my hubby but then he left the clinic to start his own business in the future, but we're already past the point of no-return.

So, this one walked in, an older fellow...and he must have said at least 4 or 5 times during my exam "you have a very nice pelvis." I almost laughed out loud. What am I supposed to say to that? Being polite, I, of course, I said "thank you" each time but it was real awkward. My largest follie was at 18 mm but I had to ask...another doc who doesn't say it out loud. I now know which doc I like, but it's too late. They tell me that I'm set for my trigger shot and my ER, egg retrieval is set for Monday. The doc tells me to go next door to get my blood draw and then the nurse will explain what to do now. I tell him bye and his parting shot "Bye, you have a very nice pelvis." OMG, i wish I could have taped it.

yesterday, I felt really bloated. I had trouble walking around and sleeping. And I'm real nervous about going under anesthesia tomorrow. Today, I didn't feel as bloated...yah. But I have to stop drinking and eating at midnight so I'm drinking water like a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment