Monday, July 20, 2009

Cycle 13: 6 dpiui #2

Temp today: 97.81

But I did wake up two hours before that to peek quickly. I was so exhausted, I couldn't fathom taking my temp then.

Absolutely nothing. no sore boobs, which I did have last cycle at this time. That's so loopy, it comes or doesn't come at such odd times.

Tomorrow, I'm going to drop by the clinic and see if I can do the blood draw to check for ovulation. Last time, the doctor forgot to put in the order. This time, she reassured me she would put in the order, but she also didn't tell me what day she wanted to have it done. I'm assuming it's CD 21 so that would be tomorrow.

I have to do a maternity session with a ex-coworker who began TTC when I did. She also had a miscarriage three months after me, I got pregnant first. The difference is...after a few months, she got pregnant again...and now she's getting ready to have her baby girl. I kept putting it off because I was hoping when we talked about babies and I know she'll ask how we're doing...I wanted to say "yup, we are." I can't say "yes" and I can't put it off anymore. Fortunately, I'm at peace with where I am in this journey so I'm not dreading it. Just would be tons better if I was.

I also have the sneaking suspicion that good friends of me and my husband are pregnant again. They mentioned wanting to start trying for their second before the end of the year...and I swear she looks a little thicker in the waist. Of course, how in the world could I say that to someone. But I wonder why they wouldn't tell us...her hubby and my hubby are best buds, they talk everyday. I would hate it if they aren't telling us because they are waiting for us to get pregnant so we won't feel bad. I hate pity. It makes me feel worse. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment