Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cycle 13: 12 dpo (13 dpiui) Tender BB still

Body Temperature: 97.7

Man, hope just cling in there...She can probably live another day or two. It may come crashing down tomorrow with the morning's temperature. Or it could live on another day or two. So, my temp drop went back up yesterday but I couldn't really call it valid. I must have had only 3 or 4 hours sleep when I woke up in the middle of the night. I took my temp and it was 97.8. I fell asleep another two hours and it was 97.78. Well, I can't count those because I didn't really have a full night of sleep.

Last night, I fell asleep a little earlier but I must have woken up before sunrise...so I took my temp again. Had to use my cell phone to light the thermometer reading. 97.7

why can't I sleep all the way through the night? One, I'm taking allergy pills which can give you restless sleep and 2...its so hot that i'm drinking a lot more water at night. I can never make it 8 hour without a bathroom break.

So I took a pee test this morning, hope starting to grow...and BFN. So, of course, I'm googling people who got negatives to find out they're pregnant later. I mean, I'm gradually telling people that Scott and I are moving on to IVF in a few months...but I keep thinking...what if this is it. Our anniversary is in two days. I have had a crappy year...but I have faith that God is turning it around. This would be like the best plot twist...make my life a true movie moment. A Walt Disney movie that has you crying. Please please please, Lord.

My boobies are still tender...this has been quite a few days. Never gone this long. If I'm not pregnant, it just means my progesterone is kicking in hard this month...even though the blood test level didn't seem that high. I've never had it tested before...maybe I had super low progesterone which is why my boobies were only tender for a day or two. I love you baby Joash. Could the two days of 97.4 be implantation dips? Fertility friend predicted my ovulation day at CD 16....let this just be a late implantation and my positive is coming!!!! Here's hoping and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment