Friday, July 24, 2009

10 dpiui BBT drop sore boobs

Todays body temp: 97.43

Today was a tough day. I cried a lot. I didn't rest very well last night. I went to bed a little before one and woke up at 4:00...didn't know why so I used the bathroom and tried to fall back asleep. I woke up again at 6:30 and this time I took my temp before going to the bathroom again.

97.43 (yesterday was 97.80)

I slept so little that my temp should be higher than normal. I am trying to justify it with a number of reason. One, I usually take my temp at 9:30 or 10:00 am when my bedroom has been warmed and i'm hot from the morning sun. Then, I've been counting this as 10 dpo, but it really looks like it is 9 dpo...maybe even 8. To early for temp drops...maybe it could be an implantation dip.

But most of me is just depressed with the knowledge that this perfect cycle is a bust. I called my doctor and said I want to skip the last month of clomid and go ahead with IVF. I'm really glad I did but now I"m worried because I know the process is still a few months away and a few months long. And we have atrip planned in October so I pray that it doesn't screw up our timeline and we have to postpone this farther. October is my birthday and that would be the worst birthday event ever.

I realized that I still have some chance after realizing that I've just been counting dpo as the days after my first positive on the ovulator. My temps indicate that I probably ovulated on day fifteen or day 16 (according to fertility friend), so I may not even have implantation yet. It's amazing how grief can consume you but then hope...damn hope just fights its way back in.

I was more depressed because Tuesday is our anniversary and I just thought, Monday is when I would test and know for sure....what a wonderful anniversary gift...the best gift I could give my hubby. He's going to be an amazing father.

No comments:

Post a Comment