Friday, January 29, 2010

Secrecy

We're starting our journey to a family in our bedroom. Just not in your conventional way. Last night, I had a music practice which got booted out of our rehearsal space so I volunteered to move it to our house. So, there I am with a group of 11 people milling into my home where Scott had two of his guy friends over. They were going to have guys night while I was at worship parctice. Mostly everyone had left but there were still some stragglers playing video games by the time 10 rolled around. So, we snuck into our bedroom and dumped our little brav.elle and men.opur vials on the bed and Scott started mixing up last night's batch.

One of these days, maybe we'll get to have an injection in an empty house. Maybe go outside and use the dining room table. The lighting in our bedroom is dim so I have to turn on all our lamps and overhead light and even the closet light so scott can see the needle when he's mixing the medication. Starting this weekend, we'll also have a houseguest in addition our existing roommate. We're actually having three different parties stay with us one after the other. Should be interesting.

I had a great sleep last night. I love being so tired that I fall asleep quickly. It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment