Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cycle 14: FAIL On to cycle 15

Today's BBT: 96.75

The past two days, I kept waking up in the night several times and getting hugely diverse readings. God's answer, a rested sleep and a distinct answer in the morning. Now I'm sitting here with my abdomen doing the slow aches of beginning menstrual cramps. I don't want to tell my hubby that this cycle is a bust because today is his birthday. Sigh* If only I could give him the present he really wants, something we just prayed for last night. Last month, I found out we weren't pregnant on our anniversary. Hmm, this time next cycle, hubby will be in Japan.

I'm just confused why we're not able to conceive. I'm convinced I have poor egg quality. The only saving grace is that I'm more at peace with our decision to move forward to try IVF. Since I'm starting my cycle, I can now get my blood tests done on Day 3 so they can start to put in the paperwork with my sinurance. It gives me a lot more peace with these busted cycles. Similar to how I felt in the month before I started clomid. I pray IVF isn't going giving me falso hope the way clomid did.

And I'm more at peace with thinking to myself "We can't have children." That's not too odd. There are plenty of people who can't have children. I mapped out the next cycle already and there's small blessings even there. Hubby is leaving for Japan but our fertile time should fall well before he leaves. Well, pick up the pieces and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment