Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cycle 14: 6 dpo Sore BB (Natural Cycle)

Today's Basal Body Temp: 97.56

I don't know...yesterday's body temp was 97.8. That and the sore bb's showed up yesterday. I had exercise class and I had to forget the arms and just pin my chest when there was a lot of jumping or bouncing. Hope increased exponentially. I was so sure that this was the month. Also, fertility friend told me that if we conceive this cycle, my estimated due date would be early May. May has not been kind to me. Two May's ago, I had my miscarriage. This past May, I had a family tragedy. I hated May. Please give me a reason to LOVE May.

Today's body temp at 97.56 which is the norm for my post-ovulation stilted my excitement a little. I can't believe I have to endure 9 more days of this before I find out whether or not this cycle ends or continues.

The boobies are still sore. The other odd thing is that today marked the eleventh day of High fertility according to my OPK with a Peak day near the beginning. I have been looking at the sticks...the test line is like non-existent. could my stupid monitor be broken. I'm upset that I used 11 sticks just for this month. I'm not using it tomorrow. That's a third of my supply and I had just ordered a new box. Sheesh.

I emailed my doctor and asked to take a progresterone test. I should have gone in today but didn't have time. Am going to go in the morning tomorrow. I hope my doctor remembered to put the request in. One time she forgot and I have thus only tested my progresterone one time.

It was sixteen last month on a clomid cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment