Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cycle 12: 7 dpiui

So I'm at day seven after my first IUI.

I feel hopeless and I'm only halfway through the two weeks waiting. googled "7 dpiui" and the two blogs that came up were posts that were two years ago. Both are pregnant now...two years after the IUI. Then I read that the success rate of IUI are only 10-20% so getting pregnant on your first IUI is really rare.

What utterly depressing research. My thermometer is broken so I can't even track my basal body temperature. I'm really praying that this is IT...this is the cycle...so I don't have to try to get a good BBT thermometer for another cycle...the shipping takes too long and costs money. I think I'll try the local store tonight and check if they have.

At least my cold seems to be gone. All the sleep kept me so rested that I stayed up til 5 am and I had to wake up at 8 am. Still feeling really awake, no doubt having slept for like sixteen hours yesterday. Only thing left is my sore throat.

I went to the blood lab today to get my progesterone checked. They were confused since my gyno never put in an order and she was out for the day. so I sat there for 30 minutes trying to fight the urge to cough (remnants of my cold) until they told me they would try to get ahold of her tomorrow and call me to come in. I didn't mind. I had a good book and love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment