Friday, June 26, 2009

Cycle 12: 10 dpiui boobs minimal sore, tem midline

Mornings temp: 97.7

But I did wake up at 3:30 in the morning so this one wasn't after a full night of sleep. Drank too much water and had to pee badly. Other than that...no other symptoms. Not especially tired. no cramps. Oh, I'm trying to hang in there. I was feeling really hopeless the past couple days. Just reading the probability and percentages just depressed me.

I'm trying desperately to cling to just a little hope. It's not over until it's over. We're going on a trip in 6 weeks and my husband is trying to figure out alternatives because he had amusement parks on our visit. He says "Oh, we'll have to do something else instead because you'll be pregnant by then." I just sighed. Oh, I want to have faith. I just want to stop putting my life on hold and living that way.

So I figure...by studying the cycles...that most likely, I can probably test on Monday which will be 13 dpiui. I'll be praying that my temps stay up. Since I don't have symptoms I hope that it is just because sometimes the baby doesn't implant until 10 after ovulation. Get in there baby. Oh, I'm praying for twins. Get in there babies.

I haven't been praying much. Guess I kind of thought it wasn't really making a difference. I'm praying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment