Friday, February 3, 2012

9 weeks I must be pregnant

Gestation: 9 weeks 0 days
Pregnancy weight: 206.8 lb
Symptoms: nausea, gagging, near vomiting, crying at everything, tires easily, constipated

Baby: about an inch long, or the size of a grape. tail is finally gone, eyes are formed but eyelids are fused shut, heart has finished forming four chambers and those sex organs are already formed

Thank goodness for Z.of.ran. Started taking it last week Friday and it was instant relief. So much so, that I didn't even take it Sunday morning and I felt completely normal. All the way to 3 pm. I started to freak out that the pregnancy was ending and every symptom was vanishing. Then I go from that to today and yesterday where I'm taking more than the dosage. I'm supposed to take 2 a day..yesterday was a 3 pill day. Today, I can't remember if I took a third pill but I want to take another one. But I have been able to accomplish things, I took it before photographing a 1st birthday party for 3 hours and although I did feel a little sick, I could push through it and keep my mind focused.

The past few days have been horrific. I was walking out of the bookstore today and I felt like throwing up, right there on the stairs in the most populated area on campus. I hid behind a pillar and pretended to read the store sign while I breathed in an out. Actually, I was also trying to hide from the girl walking up the stairs in case I just tossed my cookies. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the car so I stopped at the dining hall and bought a small meal. And as a side effect, the pill has stopped all exiting out of the stomach in both directions. I can't tell you when the last time I went to the bathroom (TMI) but it's been a long while.

I've been sleeping in and leaving work early. I'm just so tired. Plus the z.of.ran makes me tired too. So, I can't cut my sleep short at all. But I have been staying up late and getting work done. I figure I just have to do what I can to make my time as bearable as possible.

I cry at everything. I'm always a crier but it seems that every show makes me cry. Sometimes I don't know exactly why I'm crying.

We think we're having a girl. We kind of hope we're having a girl. But I'd be super excited to have a boy too. Can you want both equally? I do. My sis is giving birth in a month and I can't wait to tell her..we definitely want all the gear we're giving her back!!! And I can't wait for this trimester to be over. I watch all these food shows and wonder when I'll be able to reward myself with a yummy meal. Oh, that will be heaven. I can't remember if I ever achieved that in the first pregnancy.

So, next week Friday is our next ultrasound. We'll be at ten weeks. Just one more week to go. I can't wait!!! We also take our last shots next week. We think it's the 9th but we're not totally sure because we lost the schedule. Oops. that will be wonderful although they've gotten much better. My sides itch but not nearly as much. And I don't know if my skin is getting numb but they also hurt a lot less.

No comments:

Post a Comment