Sunday, May 3, 2009

13 dpo, no af, drop in temp, sore boobs

So today is the end of 13 dpo? I think it's 13 dpo...to be honest...I had two days with positive ovulation readings on my electronic ovulation dectection monitor...and then the following day I didn't test for ovulation readings or take my temp. So maybe I ovulated a day later than I thought...so this would only be 12 dpo? Which makes such a difference in my head.

My luteal phase is usually 11 days...last month on the clomid made it 12 days. I know clomid lengthens your luteal phase...but how much...and will it vary from month to month. Because I'm past my usual 11 days...and I'm past last months 12 days. But I can't be sure because I'm guestimating ovulation.

I slept during the day...and my waking temp was 97.44 (down .33 yesterday from 97.77)...that disappointed me. I did wake up with my boobs sore....but I think that's a sign of impending AF. Course, they didn't hurt last month at all, even before AF. See, how your mind struggles to analyze everything. It's crazy. But no AF...please don't come tomorrow. I'm struggling not to take a pee test. I have to photograph a wedding tomorrow and I think I would have a better time going in with help rather than dealing with depression. I'm real sad about the temp drop...still above my coverline. But before i fell asleep, I actually started getting super nervous and even a little scared that I was actually pregnant. Yah, I was scared...but scared because it would feel so unreal...please still let this happen this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment