Friday, May 1, 2009

12 dpo is excruciating

12 dpo...body temp at 97.88 (up from 97.77 yesterday)

Of course, I did spend twenty seconds rolling around in bed trying to find the thermometer I keep by the bedside. My husband had to turn on the lights and hand it to me. That exertion might have raised it up.

And before I went to sleep...i did a test and it was a big fat negative. I know I shouldn't take the test. Just relax. The past months I've been good and predict my cycle so well that I just wait to see if AF shows up. Today, I just couldn't even fall asleep. So it took it, got a negative and then really couldn't sleep as I just lay there in a depression. The two weeks between ovulation and your period are hard but it's the last two or three days that are pure torture. I can't even go day by day. I swear I go half day by half day. I'm depressed but a part of me is still holding on to hope, which can crash down again making me depressed all over again.

It's Thursday night.

I expect my period halfway through saturday.

Oh my God, can I make it. I have to get a positive result this weekend. Mother's Day weekend is a few weekends away. We're having a huge family reunion and all my family is flying in. I'm going to get the endless question as people look at my sister with her five kids (three are toddlers) about 'when are you going to start?" I want to say. NOW. I'm starting right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment