Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8w1d Some days are better than others

God has given me respite. I started off super sick today but managed to actually eat a normal lunch. I'm at work and I've actually been able to do work. I guess some days are bad and some days are not as bad. I've decided to rejoice in a not-so-bad day and I'm working my tail off to get work done, because who knows what I'll be able to do tomorrow. Today I was feeling so bad at home, that I emailed my doctor and asked if she could prescribe anything for nausea. Just thinking about the possibility of medicine has given me hope, and thus has given me a bright spot in my days. I did have some Coke with my lunch. I hope not to overdo it, but I wonder if it has helped me feel better. I'm not feeling great but I don't feel half-bad.



I hope my twinnies are doing good. I know I'm just 8w1d, but since tomorrow is almost wednesday, the middle of the week, I feel like I'm just a week and a half away from my ultrasound, when it's actually 13 days.



I do feel like I'm not getting enough fluids. I've always been a peer but I drink tons of water. Now, I definitely don't drink that much water since I'm always breathing and concentrating on not gagging and not vomiting. I have to go to the bathroom often but I feel like I'm barely peeing when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment