Monday, September 7, 2009

Cycle 15: Natural, CD 13 No peak yet

Today's temp: 96.98

Hmm, I didn't go to sleep until 4 and woke up at six and took my temp. So it might be a litttle higher than normal.

Mood: Worried

My ovulation kit is still testing low fertility and I'm already on day 13. I know this weird to say but it's hard to keep have BD every night. It's a lot of pressure. I don't get home from work until almost midnight and hubby is always tired.

Last night, I looked up the signs of PCOS
missing or irregular periods (negative---I have pretty consistent periods)
heavy periods (negative---I have very light periods)
excessive facial and body hair (postive)
receding hair (positive)
acne (positive)

So i read up that the best thing to do is to lose weight...although I'm not considered too overweight to have it be a worry. They usually give clomid, which I tried. And watching sugars that would spike my insulin. Insulin which can cause my ovaries to produce too much testosterone. Hmmm, I drink 2-3 sodas a day.

I've decided if anything can make me give up soda...it would be wanting a baby. Today, just one soda. Thus it starts. I wish I had started this 10 months ago. I'm convinced I would have bettered my chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment