Thursday, April 30, 2009

11 dpo and I feel healthier than ever

So, I can suck up time like I have no life reading through TTC (trying to conceive blogs) so I figured...maybe I just need to write my own. It's amazing that each month, I am googling whatever day past ovulation I am on...to find other people and their experiences on that day. I look at those that resulted in negative or positive pregnancy tests...looking for some sign to indicate which one I might look forward to. Today...I'm 11 dpo...and I feel healthy as a horse. It seems the farther I get into my TTC journey, the less "imaginary" symptoms I feel every month.

A few months ago, my breasts, out of nowhere, started getting tender right after ovulation and stopped a few days before AF (monthly period=aunt flow). Should have seen how excited tender breasts were making me. I was poking myself every five minutes trying to figure out if I was imagining it. I think I made my breasts even more tender with all that poking. Now, I'm on my second cycle of clomid and I never feel anything. I never get PMS symptoms. No breast tenderness. No cramps. No bloating. No nausea. Frankly, I've never felt healther. Everywhere I ready, people are lamenting their possible symptoms and whether they should take a HPT (home pregnancy test). I don't even have imaginary symptoms anymore.

What would a TTC girl do? You got it. I start googling to read how much people have no symptoms and still turn out pregnant. There's no way to win. Symptoms? Maybe you're pregnant. No symptoms? Maybe you're pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment